Do you own or are you in the market for a mixed-use building in the Chicago area? Give Trunnell Insurance Services a call to see what we can do.  

We will review your property, whether you currently have insurance or not, and find the best policy from the top insurers in the nation. Mixed-use buildings can have special insurance requirements that other properties do not. We have almost 20 years of experience with insuring buildings in the Chicagoland market. Downtown and in the suburbs, we can help you navigate the insurance market for mixed-use buildings.

Call 630-947-7980 to get started!

Commonly referred to as: landlord insurance, building owner insurance, commercial building insurance, mixed-use building insurance, and more. Call Trunnell Insurance Services today to find the coverage you need.

Mixed-use buildings have both residential/commercial and retail tenants. Many have stores, shops, or cafés on the first floor and apartments or offices on the floors above. Be sure your investment is sufficiently covered with all appropriate endorsements. Based on the type of commercial tenant or building characteristics Trunnell Insurance will walk you through everything to understand what mixed-use building insurance you needs.

Commercial Building Insurance Chicago – Property insurance for commercial buildings. Specializing in buildings in the city and suburbs.

Building Owner Insurance Chicago – If you own a building in the Chicago area, you want it properly insured. We specialize in both residential and commercial buildings.

Mixed-Use Building Insurance in Chicago and the Suburbs

Call Now to speak to a representative and get a quote. 630-947-7980

great customer service skills

Rated 5.0 out of 5
October 13, 2020

Your agent had great customer service skills. He was quick and informative. I recommended him to another family member and she was pleased also.

Mary M

Keep up the good work.

Rated 5.0 out of 5
July 8, 2020

Natallia at Trunnell Insurance did a great job of getting insurance quotes from various agency and provided me the best rate. My existing insurance went up after I bought a new car and added a teenager. 🙁 . It hurt less when I received better quotes. Keep up the good work.

Rajesh W
See All Google Reviews
See All Facebook Reviews
Rated 4.9 out of 5
4.9 out of 5 stars (based on 19 reviews)